Benton On Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://bentononfire.forumotion.co.uk

Log inLog in  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  

Latest Movie Thread.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kabirrane

kabirrane

Latest Movie Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Latest Movie Thread.   Latest Movie Thread. Forum10Thu 11 Feb - 2:31

Continuing a post from the old forum here is the latest movie thread.

Like Latest purchases post up what film you have just recently watched along with any comments you may have about the film. DISCUSSION ABOUT ANY FILM IS ENCORAGED!!!

Right let me Start.

THANKYOU FOR SMOKING.

Last edited by kabirrane on Thu 11 Feb - 21:34; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
willchadwick

willchadwick

PostSubject: Re: Latest Movie Thread.   Latest Movie Thread. Forum10Thu 11 Feb - 20:23

THANK YOU FOR SMOKING. Really like the film, I'm becoming a Jason Reitman fan, there's no film of his I have not disliked yet and he is a smart screenwriter/director, I'm looking forward to seeing what he does next.

LAST SAW: Werner Herzog's Even Dwarfs Started Small
Back to top Go down
smoozie

smoozie

PostSubject: Re: Latest Movie Thread.   Latest Movie Thread. Forum10Fri 12 Feb - 21:38

princess and the frog was sooooo gurd i weally enjoyed it

twas deffo a feel good factor film :)
Back to top Go down
willchadwick

willchadwick

PostSubject: Re: Latest Movie Thread.   Latest Movie Thread. Forum10Sat 13 Feb - 3:09

It was a really lovely film, and as you say feel good. Not perfect but you can't have everything you wish for, especially when you wish upon a star. [yes i punished myself for that one].

Most recently watched: Thelma and Louise, a brilliant 'feel good' film with a great ending. One all genders should watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Movie Thread.   Latest Movie Thread. Forum10

Back to top Go down

Latest Movie Thread.
Page 1 of 1