Benton On Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://bentononfire.forumotion.co.uk

Log inLog in  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  

The Chatbox (Talk about anything)

Go down 
+2
willchadwick
Dr. Peripheral
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Peripheral
Dr. Peripheral

The Chatbox (Talk about anything) Empty
PostSubject: The Chatbox (Talk about anything)   The Chatbox (Talk about anything) Forum10Fri 18 Sep - 19:58

Talk about anything here.

Moaning and pointless banter is encouraged.

Last edited by Dr. Peripheral on Mon 19 Oct - 0:08; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
willchadwick

willchadwick

PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox (Talk about anything)   The Chatbox (Talk about anything) Forum10Fri 25 Sep - 21:25

F***in essays, f*** em. I cannot be arsed, I've moaned about this on facebook but I am going to start here for purposes of those who do not check there.
Back to top Go down
smoozie

smoozie

PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox (Talk about anything)   The Chatbox (Talk about anything) Forum10Sat 26 Sep - 0:30

lol...oh dear willliam...i picked subjects with no proper essays

the longest weve had was an extended writing piece which was actually very interesting :P
Back to top Go down
Simon Lock

Simon Lock

PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox (Talk about anything)   The Chatbox (Talk about anything) Forum10Sat 3 Oct - 18:55

Just typed 2215 words in reply to bertie.

Warning!
Back to top Go down
willchadwick

willchadwick

PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox (Talk about anything)   The Chatbox (Talk about anything) Forum10Tue 6 Oct - 23:17

Trip to CEX tomorrow before trip starts. I should save my money really, but I'm a teenager and I enjoy being extravagant

Last edited by willchadwick on Wed 7 Oct - 19:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
willchadwick

willchadwick

PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox (Talk about anything)   The Chatbox (Talk about anything) Forum10Wed 7 Oct - 18:17

@drPeripheral You missed the media trip.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Peripheral
Dr. Peripheral

PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox (Talk about anything)   The Chatbox (Talk about anything) Forum10Wed 7 Oct - 23:39

willchadwick wrote:
@drPeripheral You missed the media trip.

I know, I've been feeling really flu-ey all day and didn't feel well enough this morning to go into Bradford - it wasn't compulsory anyway and all the notes are on the bp media site. Should be in tomorrow. The Chatbox (Talk about anything) 365604
Back to top Go down
willchadwick

willchadwick

PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox (Talk about anything)   The Chatbox (Talk about anything) Forum10Sun 18 Oct - 13:27

THE FORUM IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
willchadwick

willchadwick

PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox (Talk about anything)   The Chatbox (Talk about anything) Forum10Fri 25 Dec - 9:35

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Back to top Go down
smoozie

smoozie

PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox (Talk about anything)   The Chatbox (Talk about anything) Forum10Thu 31 Dec - 0:22

happy new year (a little in advance co ill 4get)

lol xxx
Back to top Go down
SpottyDoggy

SpottyDoggy

PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox (Talk about anything)   The Chatbox (Talk about anything) Forum10Thu 7 Jan - 1:34

Anybody alive on here? x
Back to top Go down
willchadwick

willchadwick

PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox (Talk about anything)   The Chatbox (Talk about anything) Forum10Thu 7 Jan - 1:45

I'm alive. Thanks for asking. Means a lot
Back to top Go down
smoozie

smoozie

PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox (Talk about anything)   The Chatbox (Talk about anything) Forum10Fri 8 Jan - 0:21

i am as well... but i guess you probably noticed by my histerical laughter at lunch.....fun times

love you zoe!!!
Back to top Go down
kabirrane

kabirrane

PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox (Talk about anything)   The Chatbox (Talk about anything) Forum10Sun 23 May - 17:12

I bet nobody will ever notice that i even posted this here
Back to top Go down
kabirrane

kabirrane

PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox (Talk about anything)   The Chatbox (Talk about anything) Forum10Sun 23 May - 17:13

Talk about bumping up a post, January the last post? My birthday wow that was a long time ago =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox (Talk about anything)   The Chatbox (Talk about anything) Forum10

Back to top Go down

The Chatbox (Talk about anything)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Benton On Fire :: The Benton On Fire Forum :: The Forum Lounge-
Jump to: