Benton On Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://bentononfire.forumotion.co.uk

Log inLog in  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  

Ask a Question, Get an Answer!

Go down 
+4
willchadwick
Apple Schnapps
Charlottey*
kabirrane
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kabirrane

kabirrane

Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Empty
PostSubject: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10Thu 8 Oct - 1:16

Right here's a little game i've played on DS pictochat as well as a couple of different forums a few times so basicially its simple.

1) I answer a question

2) You give an answer to that question plus have a new question

RULES: You can ask any question and anybody can answer it although you are not allowed to post if you cannot answer somebody's question if they answered yours in the previous post. They can be very sillly questions, deeply philosophical or stupidly mind bendingly hard, either way please keep it insult free please!

Right its very simple enough, ill begin by asking and answering my own question then the game begins!

QUESTION 1: What was the happiest day / moment for you this year?

Last edited by kabirrane on Thu 8 Oct - 1:28; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
kabirrane

kabirrane

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10Thu 8 Oct - 1:18

A: Sunday 2nd August 2009

Q: Be honest, Have you ever logged on to the forum, checked to see if there is no new posts, found out there isnt and refreshed anyway in the slight hope that there is an update? even if your the only one online?
Back to top Go down
Charlottey*

Charlottey*

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10Thu 8 Oct - 2:07

A: Yes, terrible I know

Q: What annoys you the most?
Back to top Go down
Apple Schnapps

Apple Schnapps

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10Thu 8 Oct - 18:45

Q: People who over-dramatize everything. Stop and think: is such-and-such really as important as you're making it out to be? :P

Um...

A: If you could meet one person; living or dead, who would it be and why?

Last edited by Apple Schnapps on Thu 8 Oct - 21:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
willchadwick

willchadwick

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10Thu 8 Oct - 21:18

A: Good question. Dead: Jesus to ask him if he was really the son of God (hehe). Living: Martin Scorsese to just have a fantastic evening talking about movies

Q: If you came across Nick Griffin would you punch him in the face?
Back to top Go down
Apple Schnapps

Apple Schnapps

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10Thu 8 Oct - 21:28

A: Would I suffer repercussions for it? If not, repeatedly. Then I'd ask him if he was racially oppressed. If he said yes, I'd punch him some more. If I couldn't get away with doing it without being punished I'd settle for egging.

Q: Have you ever cried at a film? If so, which one(s)?
Back to top Go down
Charlottey*

Charlottey*

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10Thu 8 Oct - 21:31

A: far too many xD, lionking bambi titanic romeoandjuliet psIloveyou thenotebook to name a few

Q: What are your life goals etc..?
Back to top Go down
willchadwick

willchadwick

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10Thu 8 Oct - 21:33

A: To travel to as many countries in all the continents on the globe as possible

Q: What is your favourite A-Level subject
Back to top Go down
Apple Schnapps

Apple Schnapps

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10Thu 8 Oct - 21:59

A: Biology, I think? (Ask a question, get a question!)

Q: If you were to write a book, what would it be about/be on?
Back to top Go down
kabirrane

kabirrane

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10Thu 8 Oct - 22:28

A: If i ever were to write a book it would probably be a fiction book about those little moments in life where not much is actually happening in terms of action but make you feel extremly happy. I know kinda sad but its those moments that are the best!

Q: If there was one thing that you could change, anything in the world, what would it be?
Back to top Go down
willchadwick

willchadwick

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10Fri 9 Oct - 0:14

A: Actually nothing, I'm pretty happy with the world, and if you change one major event you go into a huge big time alteration and travel thing about how getting rid of another thing might alter my future. Blah blah. I'm not saying everything happens for a reason, but just leave it. FATE is not something you mess with believe me.

Q: Why oh why am I watching a Guy Ritchie film now? (Be as insulting as you like)
Back to top Go down
smoozie

smoozie

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10Fri 9 Oct - 18:43

A) because you have an incredibly poor taste in films especially as you dont like titanic!!!!!!!!!

Q) If you could change something about yourself what would it be? (no depressives answering this please!)
Back to top Go down
willchadwick

willchadwick

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10Fri 9 Oct - 19:55

A: I want to be thinner

Q: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Back to top Go down
kabirrane

kabirrane

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10Fri 9 Oct - 20:49

A: A wood chuck could chuck as much wood as a wood chuck could chuck wood, all we know for certain that a wood chuck couldnt chuck norris.

Q: What is the Air speed velosity of an unlaydened swallow?
Back to top Go down
willchadwick

willchadwick

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10Fri 9 Oct - 21:16

A: African or European?

Q: Why do you love or hate the Simpsons, with a GOOD reason and explain your answer (for haters will not accept: 'it's not funny')
Back to top Go down
SpottyDoggy

SpottyDoggy

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10Fri 9 Oct - 21:32

A: I hate the simpsons because it is POINTLESS & i don't see why a fat guy drinking beer n farting is soooo entertaining.

Q: If you were given the choice of the top private school education with 2 other friends (all paid for) would you go or stay at benton?
Back to top Go down
Apple Schnapps

Apple Schnapps

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10Fri 9 Oct - 22:57

A: Hm... I'd stay at Benton, because I think I'd feel really uncomfortable amongst everybody rich/smart enough to go to a really, really good private school.

Q: Physically, what's your favourite part of yourself? (No dirty answers please children. :P)
Back to top Go down
SpottyDoggy

SpottyDoggy

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10Fri 9 Oct - 23:32

A: My Eyes

Q: Would you buy coffee's/tea's/hot chocolate's from a trade stand in the merion centre costing £1 - £2?

xx
Back to top Go down
kabirrane

kabirrane

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10Sat 10 Oct - 0:07

A: No i'd probably end up buying coffee/tea/hot chocolate from a Starbucks for £3-£4 pounds, thats just how much of a brand whore i am.

Q: If you had to pick either of these two options what would you pick
1) Living forever but being alone with nobody else in the world to talk to
or 2) Having great friends, relationships / partners and dying at the age of 40?
Back to top Go down
SpottyDoggy

SpottyDoggy

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10Sat 10 Oct - 0:48

a) Erm which one includes my doggies?
Probs the second one.

Q) You really want to go out into town, but none of ur close friends can go, what would u do?

xx
Back to top Go down
willchadwick

willchadwick

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10Sat 10 Oct - 0:56

A: Err.. go by myself.

Q: What's the scariest thing you've been subjected to (i.e. prank, film etc.)
Back to top Go down
SpottyDoggy

SpottyDoggy

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10Sat 10 Oct - 1:02

Will i dont understand wat u mean!!!!
Back to top Go down
willchadwick

willchadwick

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10Sat 10 Oct - 1:25

SpottyDoggy wrote:
Will i dont understand wat u mean!!!!
What has scared you the most
Back to top Go down
smoozie

smoozie

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10Sat 10 Oct - 19:16

A) being told i had 2 have an operation and being told after that i was about 1 hour away from dying :)

Q) if u had a bottle of liquid luck what 3 things would you do?
Back to top Go down
Apple Schnapps

Apple Schnapps

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10Sat 10 Oct - 19:26

A: Enter the lottery three times?

Q: Do you believe in love at first sight? (Sorry for cheesiness, I had no ideas for questions.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Question, Get an Answer!   Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Forum10

Back to top Go down

Ask a Question, Get an Answer!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Benton On Fire :: The Benton On Fire Forum :: The Forum Lounge-
Jump to: