Benton On Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://bentononfire.forumotion.co.uk

Log inLog in  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  

help: further maths

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smoozie

smoozie

help: further maths Empty
PostSubject: help: further maths   help: further maths Forum10Mon 14 Sep - 20:12

we must be mad to be attempting this and i bet this is going to be very popular but if anybody needs help with further maths post here...
Back to top Go down
Dr. Peripheral
Dr. Peripheral

PostSubject: Re: help: further maths   help: further maths Forum10Mon 14 Sep - 20:15

Can this topic not be combined into the "Maths" help topic?

I don't know how different the subjects are though, so if you think that it needs a whole help section then that's fine.
Back to top Go down
Apple Schnapps

Apple Schnapps

PostSubject: Re: help: further maths   help: further maths Forum10Wed 11 Nov - 0:10

Um, what's the current mymaths password? I want to go through the Chinese postman thing on there.
Back to top Go down
smoozie

smoozie

PostSubject: Re: help: further maths   help: further maths Forum10Wed 11 Nov - 20:54

pentagon...i will try to write that method for you :) see if it helps
Back to top Go down
bert vimes

bert vimes

PostSubject: Re: help: further maths   help: further maths Forum10Tue 17 Nov - 1:13

Dr. Peripheral wrote:
Can this topic not be combined into the "Maths" help topic?

I don't know how different the subjects are though, so if you think that it needs a whole help section then that's fine.

It does really since the topics cover totally different areas of the course. Also it's more difficult.
Back to top Go down
smoozie

smoozie

PostSubject: Re: help: further maths   help: further maths Forum10Sun 22 Nov - 0:24

in mon avis...VERY different lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help: further maths   help: further maths Forum10

Back to top Go down

help: further maths
Page 1 of 1