Benton On Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://bentononfire.forumotion.co.uk

Log inLog in  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Go down 
+3
willchadwick
kabirrane
Dr. Peripheral
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Peripheral
Dr. Peripheral

What Game Are You Currently Playing? Empty
PostSubject: What Game Are You Currently Playing?   What Game Are You Currently Playing? Forum10Mon 7 Sep - 23:30

What game/games are you playing right now?
Back to top Go down
kabirrane

kabirrane

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing?   What Game Are You Currently Playing? Forum10Wed 16 Sep - 21:34

Psyconaughts: BLUMMIN FINAL LEVEL! The meat circus is stupidly difficult, much harder than any of the other levels. Apsolutly amazingly good game though! very varied indeed!

Secret of Money Islands: No im no longer stuck at the beginning of the game, instead im stuck a little bit further on in it, dag naggit how could you lots complete it when you were younger yet im struggling now! =(

Parachute Jowst: When im in the middle of work and seem to be getting some of it done good old Mr Procrastination hits in and end up booting AmigaMac and then playing this =) fun and simple game play!
Back to top Go down
willchadwick

willchadwick

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing?   What Game Are You Currently Playing? Forum10Wed 16 Sep - 23:17

Tetris. What Game Are You Currently Playing? 14336
Back to top Go down
bert vimes

bert vimes

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing?   What Game Are You Currently Playing? Forum10Fri 18 Sep - 18:29

Goldeneye (N64)
Windwaker (GCN)
Goldeneye (GCN)
AOE III including War Cheifs expansion (PC)
Supreme Commander including seraphim expansion (PC)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Peripheral
Dr. Peripheral

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing?   What Game Are You Currently Playing? Forum10Fri 18 Sep - 19:35

bert vimes wrote:
Windwaker (GCN)
How far are you on WW now? You seem to be taking even longer than usual...
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing?   What Game Are You Currently Playing? Forum10Fri 18 Sep - 22:46

Prof. Layton - For like the 5th time B-).
Back to top Go down
Dr. Peripheral
Dr. Peripheral

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing?   What Game Are You Currently Playing? Forum10Sat 19 Sep - 2:22

JD wrote:
Prof. Layton - For like the 5th time B-).

Yay, another Layton fan! (Just to make you jealous, I've already played and completed the US ver. of Pandora's Box (Layton 2). What Game Are You Currently Playing? 997930 It's quite simply brilliant.)
Back to top Go down
bert vimes

bert vimes

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing?   What Game Are You Currently Playing? Forum10Sat 19 Sep - 12:44

Dr. Peripheral wrote:
bert vimes wrote:
Windwaker (GCN)
How far are you on WW now? You seem to be taking even longer than usual...

Good question, erm.... I think i'm somewhere on the evil Deku island atm. Haven't played it in about 2 weeks but will probably pick the controller up again this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Ratch

Zoe Ratch

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing?   What Game Are You Currently Playing? Forum10Mon 21 Sep - 19:30

Sonic Unleashed (wii): Need to do final level and all the medalion thingys
Layton (DS): well actually i stopped because im stuck on a question that i actually couldn't work out.
Final Fantasy x-2 (PS2): Trying to find uniforms and i cant be bothered to find...
Unreal Tournament 3 (PS3): we all love a bit of shooting people from time to time :)
Back to top Go down
Apple Schnapps

Apple Schnapps

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing?   What Game Are You Currently Playing? Forum10Mon 21 Sep - 19:48

Team Fortress 2 (PC), whenever I get around to it. :U
Back to top Go down
kabirrane

kabirrane

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing?   What Game Are You Currently Playing? Forum10Mon 21 Sep - 19:55

Still on Psyconaughts, bloody meat circus...
Back to top Go down
Zoe Ratch

Zoe Ratch

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing?   What Game Are You Currently Playing? Forum10Mon 21 Sep - 19:56

Quote :
Still on Psyconaughts, bloody meat circus
*laughs* Phail!
Back to top Go down
Apple Schnapps

Apple Schnapps

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing?   What Game Are You Currently Playing? Forum10Mon 21 Sep - 19:57

Meat Circus is pretty hard, to be fair. My sister couldn't beat it without cheats. 8|
Back to top Go down
Dr. Peripheral
Dr. Peripheral

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing?   What Game Are You Currently Playing? Forum10Tue 22 Sep - 19:27

Guitar Hero 5 - It's really amazing if you like that kind of thing. Though I need more practice.

Wii Sports Resort - The Island Flyover had most of my attention, but that's completed now, so on to the other sports.

NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits - A WiiWare one, it's pretty average really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing?   What Game Are You Currently Playing? Forum10

Back to top Go down

What Game Are You Currently Playing?
Page 1 of 1