Benton On Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://bentononfire.forumotion.co.uk

Log inLog in  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  

Which Email provider is best and why?

Go down 
5 posters

Best provider
AOL
Which Email provider is best and why? Vote_lcap20%Which Email provider is best and why? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Facebook
Which Email provider is best and why? Vote_lcap20%Which Email provider is best and why? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
GMail
 0% [ 0 ]
L.L.N.
Which Email provider is best and why? Vote_lcap217%Which Email provider is best and why? Vote_rcap2
 17% [ 1 ]
MSN Hotmail
Which Email provider is best and why? Vote_lcap217%Which Email provider is best and why? Vote_rcap2
 17% [ 1 ]
Wii
 0% [ 0 ]
Yahoo
Which Email provider is best and why? Vote_lcap266%Which Email provider is best and why? Vote_rcap2
 66% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
bert vimes

bert vimes

Which Email provider is best and why? Empty
PostSubject: Which Email provider is best and why?   Which Email provider is best and why? Forum10Mon 21 Sep - 21:20

Right, we're always moaning about email going wrong, so which is the best?

I personally hate AOL, and Facebook never works well for me so Yahoo seems best for me, but Hotmail's ok. I've not tried Wii (though it's not surprising since I'm banned) and L.L.N. is no good in my opnion.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Peripheral
Dr. Peripheral

PostSubject: Re: Which Email provider is best and why?   Which Email provider is best and why? Forum10Mon 21 Sep - 21:22

Yahoo is the best in my opinion, though Hotmail isn't bad, and GMail is alright too. The Wii one is a bit pointless, I wouldn't exactly class it as email either.
Back to top Go down
bert vimes

bert vimes

PostSubject: Re: Which Email provider is best and why?   Which Email provider is best and why? Forum10Mon 21 Sep - 21:23

Dr. Peripheral wrote:
Yahoo is the best in my opinion, though Hotmail isn't bad, and GMail is alright too. The Wii one is a bit pointless, I wouldn't exactly class it as email either.

You seem to get more notices from nintendo on that don't you?

Does the DSi have an email system?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Peripheral
Dr. Peripheral

PostSubject: Re: Which Email provider is best and why?   Which Email provider is best and why? Forum10Mon 21 Sep - 21:26

bert vimes wrote:
Dr. Peripheral wrote:

You seem to get more notices from nintendo on that don't you?
Does the DSi have an email system?
No, the Wii has N24/7 though allowing messages from the company and from other Wii users to the message board. I think it does allow contacts between email as well, but tbh it's quicker to load up a computer than to use the Wii remote to type.
Back to top Go down
willchadwick

willchadwick

PostSubject: Re: Which Email provider is best and why?   Which Email provider is best and why? Forum10Mon 21 Sep - 21:42

Yahoo for the simple layout, the quick easy e-mail style and the design of the site. Nice.
Back to top Go down
bert vimes

bert vimes

PostSubject: Re: Which Email provider is best and why?   Which Email provider is best and why? Forum10Mon 21 Sep - 21:49

Blimey, this is one sided already and it's only been up half an hour!!!
Back to top Go down
Zoe Ratch

Zoe Ratch

PostSubject: Re: Which Email provider is best and why?   Which Email provider is best and why? Forum10Wed 23 Sep - 22:37

hahah Wiimail sucks! you need a stupid amount of online friends to get codes, and when u get them its faster to talk online! Completly pointless from nintendo there.
I prefer hotmail. i never used yahoo.
Back to top Go down
kabirrane

kabirrane

PostSubject: Re: Which Email provider is best and why?   Which Email provider is best and why? Forum10Thu 24 Sep - 17:32

Id pick Yahoo email but only because its the one that i most reguarly use. Everything seems to work although watchout as they are pretty regular at changing the layouts which gets a little annoying.

Two good picks are Google Mail + Hotmail as you'll have either one if you use either Google Products or MSN Chat reguarly. Anything else out there i carn't advice you on, sorry!

Oh and dont use Wii Mail, it takes way too long to type in a message with the wiimote and the email address is something stupidly complicated and is this long: w0000000000000000@wii.com (no joke) plus hard to remember
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Email provider is best and why?   Which Email provider is best and why? Forum10

Back to top Go down

Which Email provider is best and why?
Page 1 of 1