Benton On Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://bentononfire.forumotion.co.uk

Log inLog in  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  

How Do You Feel Right Now?

Go down 
+7
JD
Apple Schnapps
kabirrane
smoozie
bert vimes
willchadwick
Dr. Peripheral
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
bert vimes

bert vimes

How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10Fri 2 Oct - 19:21

What have you got chadwick? Have you been to the doctors?
Back to top Go down
willchadwick

willchadwick

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10Fri 2 Oct - 19:27

bert vimes wrote:
What have you got chadwick? Have you been to the doctors?
Either mild flu or bad cold. Not bothering in going to the doctors cause they'll just have given me Tamiflu, which I didn't want. Feeling a lot better today though.

Had to laugh though got letter from Education Leeds which made me laugh out loud
Back to top Go down
kabirrane

kabirrane

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10Fri 2 Oct - 21:39

You carnt begin to think how pissed off and angry im feeling at the moment |€
Back to top Go down
Charlottey*

Charlottey*

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10Sat 3 Oct - 11:22

willchadwick wrote:

Had to laugh though got letter from Education Leeds which made me laugh out loud

HAHA :happy: I got one from Education Leeds too the other day.

Anyway, feeling rather ill but had a vaguely pleasant end to a terrible week and I have things to look forward to so trying to remain positive not sure how long it will last though.
Back to top Go down
smoozie

smoozie

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10Sat 3 Oct - 21:32

im HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and really tired

but i dont mind im just grouchy on occasions
Back to top Go down
willchadwick

willchadwick

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10Sat 3 Oct - 23:52

I feel so sorry for Michael Douglas. Poor man.
Back to top Go down
SpottyDoggy

SpottyDoggy

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10Sun 4 Oct - 22:11

Feel Sick!!! And waiting to leave home desperatly!
Back to top Go down
smoozie

smoozie

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10Tue 6 Oct - 19:49

ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill...............nd did i mention ILL????
Back to top Go down
Apple Schnapps

Apple Schnapps

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10Tue 6 Oct - 20:58

Finally been contaminated with Zoe/Kiran flu. It might have mutated to Zoran flu by now. :C
Back to top Go down
kabirrane

kabirrane

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10Tue 6 Oct - 21:13

awww hope you both get better soon...

i still feel really shit and dont know what do anymore...

Oh well enough doom and gloom LOOK PUPPY!
How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 F_cute10
thats enough to make anybody feel better =)
Back to top Go down
Apple Schnapps

Apple Schnapps

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10Tue 6 Oct - 21:22

But even the puppy looks depressed! Also my work has been pretty much soaked around the edges just getting my key out of my bag this afternoon and I'm feeling pretty annoyed with the world today.

(I'm watching Glee while doing my homework though and it's making me feel a bit better.) :]
Back to top Go down
Apple Schnapps

Apple Schnapps

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10Wed 7 Oct - 12:31

Annoyed because the rain apparently broke my calculator. :C Probably get a new one from school tomorrow or something.
Back to top Go down
Charlottey*

Charlottey*

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10Thu 8 Oct - 0:13

currently feeling so stressed tired and fairly upset funtimes -_-
Back to top Go down
willchadwick

willchadwick

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10Thu 8 Oct - 21:20

I'm okay. Pleased to see Terry Gilliam on the One Show.
Back to top Go down
kabirrane

kabirrane

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10Thu 8 Oct - 22:35

Not feeling bad today for once, am in a weird mood, i have the urge to go and lay in a field for hours and hours staring up at the sky... erm yeh i carn't explain it either.

Am off to go watch Moonwalker now, very silly / little plot though typical 80s with some fantastic music, great to cheer you up when down.
Back to top Go down
SpottyDoggy

SpottyDoggy

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10Fri 9 Oct - 21:34

Am surprisinly good =]
Back to top Go down
smoozie

smoozie

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10Sat 10 Oct - 23:19

sleeeeppppppyyyy and i hope i do better at my swimming gala 2moro

:/
Back to top Go down
Apple Schnapps

Apple Schnapps

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10Wed 14 Oct - 23:45

after looking at UCAS for about an hour I've realised I'm probably not good enough to get into the majority of medicine courses.

life is brilliant. :'C
Back to top Go down
smoozie

smoozie

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10Wed 14 Oct - 23:47

yeah right!!!!!!!! if dey dint let u in no-one wud get in!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Apple Schnapps

Apple Schnapps

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10Wed 14 Oct - 23:48

haha, whatever you say dear. :P
Back to top Go down
SpottyDoggy

SpottyDoggy

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10Wed 14 Oct - 23:57

Erm...am relieved to have caught up on all my work!!!
Back to top Go down
smoozie

smoozie

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10Thu 15 Oct - 19:27

:/ tired, grouchy, sleepy, moody, snoozy....
Back to top Go down
SpottyDoggy

SpottyDoggy

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10Thu 15 Oct - 19:57

oh dear!!!

i'm pleased with my voice!! I amazed my piano teacher with sunny!! Bertie i love u now!!
Back to top Go down
kabirrane

kabirrane

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10Tue 20 Oct - 17:40

Had such a depressing day today after a terrible start with a half an hour nose bleed.

Got not much work to complete now so going to get a ton done in the next hour or so then get a good 5-6 hours playing some good games. Still feeling down but finally seeing some sought of light at the end of the tunnel, even if the tunnels end is so far away...
Back to top Go down
SpottyDoggy

SpottyDoggy

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10Thu 7 Jan - 1:34

Am feeling ok, i guess. How is everyone else?
x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 4 Forum10

Back to top Go down

How Do You Feel Right Now?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Benton On Fire :: The Benton On Fire Forum :: The Forum Lounge-
Jump to: